TORONTO, ONTARIO and HONG KONG, HONG KONG -- (Marketwired) -- 04/18/13 -- Spackman Equities Group Inc. (SEGI) (TSX VENTURE: SQG) announced today that Mr. Brian Hemming has resigned as a director of SEGI effective April 17, 2013.
"We thank Brian for his contribution to SEGI and wish him well in his new opportunities," said Charles Spackman, Chairman and CEO of Spackman Equities Group Inc.
The Board of directors of SEGI will immediately initiate a process to recruit an independent director to replace Mr. Hemming.
About Spackman Equities Group Inc.
Spackman Equities Group Inc. ("SEGI") is a diversified investment holding company that invests into and develops small/medium-sized growth companies that possess proprietary technologies or industry-specific know-how, primarily in Asia. SEGI also makes investments in selected publicly-traded companies that SEGI believes are attractive investment propositions. The objectives of SEGI are to (i) invest into or acquire businesses with compelling growth potential at attractive valuations, (ii) build a diversified and balanced portfolio of investments, and (iii) deliver the collective value derived from the performance of its portfolio of investments to the shareholders of SEGI. www.spackmanequities.com
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Spackman Equities Group Inc.
+852 3902 3287
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction