TORONTO, ONTARIO and HONG KONG, HONG KONG -- (Marketwired) -- 04/18/13 -- Spackman Equities Group Inc. (SEGI) (TSX VENTURE: SQG) announced today that Mr. Brian Hemming has resigned as a director of SEGI effective April 17, 2013.
"We thank Brian for his contribution to SEGI and wish him well in his new opportunities," said Charles Spackman, Chairman and CEO of Spackman Equities Group Inc.
The Board of directors of SEGI will immediately initiate a process to recruit an independent director to replace Mr. Hemming.
About Spackman Equities Group Inc.
Spackman Equities Group Inc. ("SEGI") is a diversified investment holding company that invests into and develops small/medium-sized growth companies that possess proprietary technologies or industry-specific know-how, primarily in Asia. SEGI also makes investments in selected publicly-traded companies that SEGI believes are attractive investment propositions. The objectives of SEGI are to (i) invest into or acquire businesses with compelling growth potential at attractive valuations, (ii) build a diversified and balanced portfolio of investments, and (iii) deliver the collective value derived from the performance of its portfolio of investments to the shareholders of SEGI. www.spackmanequities.com
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Spackman Equities Group Inc.
+852 3902 3287
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Clinton Wants U.S., E.U. to Get Tough on Russia
- BlackBerry Appoints New COO from LiveOps Inc.
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American
- GM Looking for Ignition Fix for Certain Cadillacs
- U.S. Stocks Start the Week on Shaky Ground