Scott Disick says he and American reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian
have no plans to marry.
The couple have been dating since 2006 and have two children, UsMagazine.com said.
"I think if it's not broke, don't fix it. You know what I mean?" Disick said in an interview for the upcoming special "Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians: An E! News Presentation."
"I would say we're decently happy," Disick said. "I feel like I used to want to get married more than she did, and then, being that she was always so not interested, I've decided not to be."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence