Scott Disick says he and American reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian
have no plans to marry.
The couple have been dating since 2006 and have two children, UsMagazine.com said.
"I think if it's not broke, don't fix it. You know what I mean?" Disick said in an interview for the upcoming special "Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians: An E! News Presentation."
"I would say we're decently happy," Disick said. "I feel like I used to want to get married more than she did, and then, being that she was always so not interested, I've decided not to be."
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- Judge Strikes Down Colo. Gay Marriage Ban
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- Boeing Raises Forecast on Plane Demand
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks