Scott Disick says he and American reality TV personality Kourtney Kardashian
have no plans to marry.
The couple have been dating since 2006 and have two children, UsMagazine.com said.
"I think if it's not broke, don't fix it. You know what I mean?" Disick said in an interview for the upcoming special "Ryan Seacrest With the Kardashians: An E! News Presentation."
"I would say we're decently happy," Disick said. "I feel like I used to want to get married more than she did, and then, being that she was always so not interested, I've decided not to be."
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal