Actor Corey Feldman says he wants to buy back his stolen leather jacket from a man who found it at a Massachusetts flea market, TMZ reported.
Feldman, 41, has said the coat he wore in the 1989 film "Dream a Little Dream" is worth $100,000 and was stolen from him in 2011 at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
TMZ said a man claims he paid several thousand bucks for the jacket at a flea market, but is willing to sell it back to Feldman now that he knows the actor still wants it.
Feldman told the celebrity news website he is willing to make a deal with the man.
TMZ did not identify the jacket's seller.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better