Actor Corey Feldman says he wants to buy back his stolen leather jacket from a man who found it at a Massachusetts flea market, TMZ reported.
Feldman, 41, has said the coat he wore in the 1989 film "Dream a Little Dream" is worth $100,000 and was stolen from him in 2011 at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
TMZ said a man claims he paid several thousand bucks for the jacket at a flea market, but is willing to sell it back to Feldman now that he knows the actor still wants it.
Feldman told the celebrity news website he is willing to make a deal with the man.
TMZ did not identify the jacket's seller.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses