Actor Corey Feldman says he wants to buy back his stolen leather jacket from a man who found it at a Massachusetts flea market, TMZ reported.
Feldman, 41, has said the coat he wore in the 1989 film "Dream a Little Dream" is worth $100,000 and was stolen from him in 2011 at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
TMZ said a man claims he paid several thousand bucks for the jacket at a flea market, but is willing to sell it back to Feldman now that he knows the actor still wants it.
Feldman told the celebrity news website he is willing to make a deal with the man.
TMZ did not identify the jacket's seller.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps