Actor Corey Feldman says he wants to buy back his stolen leather jacket from a man who found it at a Massachusetts flea market, TMZ reported.
Feldman, 41, has said the coat he wore in the 1989 film "Dream a Little Dream" is worth $100,000 and was stolen from him in 2011 at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
TMZ said a man claims he paid several thousand bucks for the jacket at a flea market, but is willing to sell it back to Feldman now that he knows the actor still wants it.
Feldman told the celebrity news website he is willing to make a deal with the man.
TMZ did not identify the jacket's seller.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Yemen Attack Kills 52