Actor Corey Feldman says he wants to buy back his stolen leather jacket from a man who found it at a Massachusetts flea market, TMZ reported.
Feldman, 41, has said the coat he wore in the 1989 film "Dream a Little Dream" is worth $100,000 and was stolen from him in 2011 at the House of Blues in Los Angeles.
TMZ said a man claims he paid several thousand bucks for the jacket at a flea market, but is willing to sell it back to Feldman now that he knows the actor still wants it.
Feldman told the celebrity news website he is willing to make a deal with the man.
TMZ did not identify the jacket's seller.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World