SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Bernardo Meza and David Henson of Anheuser-Busch present $20,000 to Claudia Quezada of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. Bud Light, official sponsor of the men's Mexican National Soccer Team, is donating $20,000 to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) to commemorate the team's American tour and today's game against Peru in San Francisco's Candlestick Park.
NOTE TO EDITORS: A high-resolution image is available at: http://www.hispanicprwire.com/home.php?l=in
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'