SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Bernardo Meza and David Henson of Anheuser-Busch present $20,000 to Claudia Quezada of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. Bud Light, official sponsor of the men's Mexican National Soccer Team, is donating $20,000 to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) to commemorate the team's American tour and today's game against Peru in San Francisco's Candlestick Park.
NOTE TO EDITORS: A high-resolution image is available at: http://www.hispanicprwire.com/home.php?l=in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama