SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Bernardo Meza and David Henson of Anheuser-Busch present $20,000 to Claudia Quezada of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. Bud Light, official sponsor of the men's Mexican National Soccer Team, is donating $20,000 to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) to commemorate the team's American tour and today's game against Peru in San Francisco's Candlestick Park.
NOTE TO EDITORS: A high-resolution image is available at: http://www.hispanicprwire.com/home.php?l=in
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March