SAN FRANCISCO, April 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-HISPANIC PR WIRE/ -- Bernardo Meza and David Henson of Anheuser-Busch present $20,000 to Claudia Quezada of the Hispanic Scholarship Fund. Bud Light, official sponsor of the men's Mexican National Soccer Team, is donating $20,000 to the Hispanic Scholarship Fund (HSF) to commemorate the team's American tour and today's game against Peru in San Francisco's Candlestick Park.
NOTE TO EDITORS: A high-resolution image is available at: http://www.hispanicprwire.com/home.php?l=in
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment