Troubled U.S. actress Amanda Bynes referred to Kid Cudi as her "ugly ex" in a rambling tweet about Complex Magazine's coverage of her and her former beau.
Bynes, 27, is the former star of TV's "The Amanda Show" and "What I Like About You," as well as of the films "What a Girl Wants" and "Hairspray." Her once-bright career has been eclipsed in recent months, however, by reports of her erratic behavior and motor vehicle offenses.
Bynes took to Twitter to complain about Complex Magazine's recent article, "Amanda Bynes Either Needs Help, Or Is Trolling Us All."
"I'm so sick of the articles u write about me. I want every fake article deleted," she tweeted.
She also referred to rapper Cudi, whom she dated in 2010 and who frequently appears in Complex.
"Ur [bleep] whipped by my ugly ex who's looks and talent have always been questionable to me, him being the ugly duckling that he is and all," she wrote. "U quote him non stop, then take professional shots of him for ur covers, his best photos aren't [bleep] compared to mine at my best."
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department