Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks says she once thought Reese Witherspoon would
be perfect to play her, but, at 37, the U.S. actress has aged out of the role.
Nicks, 64, talked about the casting for a possible future bio-picture in her new documentary, "In Your Dreams," which followed her as she made her 2011 album of the same name.
"I've already told [Reese] she's almost too old," Nicks told "ET Canada" at the documentary's Toronto premiere this week.
"I love her, but she's like, 'I could play your mother.' I'm like 'O.K,'" Nicks said of Witherspoon.
Witherspoon won an Oscar, Golden Globe and SAG Award for her portrayal of singer June Carter, Johnny Cash's wife, in the 2005 drama "Walk the Line."
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana