Fleetwood Mac singer Stevie Nicks says she once thought Reese Witherspoon would
be perfect to play her, but, at 37, the U.S. actress has aged out of the role.
Nicks, 64, talked about the casting for a possible future bio-picture in her new documentary, "In Your Dreams," which followed her as she made her 2011 album of the same name.
"I've already told [Reese] she's almost too old," Nicks told "ET Canada" at the documentary's Toronto premiere this week.
"I love her, but she's like, 'I could play your mother.' I'm like 'O.K,'" Nicks said of Witherspoon.
Witherspoon won an Oscar, Golden Globe and SAG Award for her portrayal of singer June Carter, Johnny Cash's wife, in the 2005 drama "Walk the Line."
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules