A Missouri high school student has been charged with urinating into a coffee pot
used by teachers.
The 16-year-old is a student at Central High School in St. Joseph, the St. Joseph News-Press reported. He was charged Monday and is scheduled to appear in juvenile court on April 30.
The student allegedly committed the act on March 15. School officials said an investigation began after a teacher noticed the coffee tasted off.
The coffee pot belonged to a teacher and was not school property, officials said.
School officials said Central High did not notify the school resource officers until April 8 because the investigation was delayed by spring vacation and because going through security tapes to find a suspect took time.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- WTO Makes Progress on Trade Deal
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data