A Missouri high school student has been charged with urinating into a coffee pot
used by teachers.
The 16-year-old is a student at Central High School in St. Joseph, the St. Joseph News-Press reported. He was charged Monday and is scheduled to appear in juvenile court on April 30.
The student allegedly committed the act on March 15. School officials said an investigation began after a teacher noticed the coffee tasted off.
The coffee pot belonged to a teacher and was not school property, officials said.
School officials said Central High did not notify the school resource officers until April 8 because the investigation was delayed by spring vacation and because going through security tapes to find a suspect took time.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Eid al-Fitr Celebrations Mark End of Ramadan
- Oppression of Women Cripples Africa: Obama
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya