A Missouri high school student has been charged with urinating into a coffee pot
used by teachers.
The 16-year-old is a student at Central High School in St. Joseph, the St. Joseph News-Press reported. He was charged Monday and is scheduled to appear in juvenile court on April 30.
The student allegedly committed the act on March 15. School officials said an investigation began after a teacher noticed the coffee tasted off.
The coffee pot belonged to a teacher and was not school property, officials said.
School officials said Central High did not notify the school resource officers until April 8 because the investigation was delayed by spring vacation and because going through security tapes to find a suspect took time.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- Sales Show Samsung Needs Next Big Thing
- IBM Investing $3 Billion in Chip Research
- Boehner Says No to Palin's Call for Impeachment
- Emmys: The List of Nominees
- Average 30-Year Mortgage Rate Rises to 4.15 Percent
- Kerry Calls for Calm in Gaza
- U.S. Wholesalers Cut Stockpiles as Sales Weaken
- N.D. Pipeline Cleanup Could Take Weeks
- UAW Will Take Another Swing at VW Chattanooga