A Missouri high school student has been charged with urinating into a coffee pot
used by teachers.
The 16-year-old is a student at Central High School in St. Joseph, the St. Joseph News-Press reported. He was charged Monday and is scheduled to appear in juvenile court on April 30.
The student allegedly committed the act on March 15. School officials said an investigation began after a teacher noticed the coffee tasted off.
The coffee pot belonged to a teacher and was not school property, officials said.
School officials said Central High did not notify the school resource officers until April 8 because the investigation was delayed by spring vacation and because going through security tapes to find a suspect took time.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?