The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is celebrating Cinco de Mayo on May 2 this year in Old Town. The occasion presents an opportunity to bump elbows with area professionals and business leaders. Appetizers will be provided by host Fiesta de Reyes.
The event kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15 for the general public, and free with the chamber's annual membership package.
Directions and registration information are available here.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal