The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is celebrating Cinco de Mayo on May 2 this year in Old Town. The occasion presents an opportunity to bump elbows with area professionals and business leaders. Appetizers will be provided by host Fiesta de Reyes.
The event kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15 for the general public, and free with the chamber's annual membership package.
Directions and registration information are available here.
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects