The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is celebrating Cinco de Mayo on May 2 this year in Old Town. The occasion presents an opportunity to bump elbows with area professionals and business leaders. Appetizers will be provided by host Fiesta de Reyes.
The event kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15 for the general public, and free with the chamber's annual membership package.
Directions and registration information are available here.
Most Popular Stories
- California King Fire Roars Out of Control
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Is Alibaba's IPO Price a Fairytale?
- Kardashian: Kanye Never Told Fan in Wheelchair to Stand Up
- CalPERS Pulls Out of Hedge Funds
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy
- U.S. Tobacco Growers Lose Last of Price Supports
- Trump Plaza Folds in Atlantic City
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year