The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is celebrating Cinco de Mayo on May 2 this year in Old Town. The occasion presents an opportunity to bump elbows with area professionals and business leaders. Appetizers will be provided by host Fiesta de Reyes.
The event kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15 for the general public, and free with the chamber's annual membership package.
Directions and registration information are available here.
Most Popular Stories
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Photo ID Required for Unemployment Benefits
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Tech Firms to Increase Hiring for 4th Year in a Row
- Job Fair for S.C. Grads
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- How Past Mistakes Will Drive Ukraine's Future
- Millennials Favor Saving Over Investing: UBS
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California