The San Diego County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is celebrating Cinco de Mayo on May 2 this year in Old Town. The occasion presents an opportunity to bump elbows with area professionals and business leaders. Appetizers will be provided by host Fiesta de Reyes.
The event kicks off at 5:30 p.m. Admission is $15 for the general public, and free with the chamber's annual membership package.
Directions and registration information are available here.
Most Popular Stories
- Snowden Among Potential Pulitzer Prize Winners
- Nevada Rancher Discusses BLM Beef With Glenn Beck
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- What You Need to Know About Tax Day
- Pay TV Subscriptions Expected to Rise
- Boehner Mocked for 'Electile Dysfunction'
- U.S. Consumer Prices Rose Slightly in March
- Facebook Plans Mobile Payment Service