MINNEAPOLIS, MN -- (Marketwired) -- 04/16/13 -- Tierney Brothers, a Minneapolis-based technology company, today announced it will begin offering new individualized instruction and learning tools to K-12 and Universities in the United States. The new tools include a suite of Aruba Networks Mobile Network Infrastructure products, a "Purpose Built for Education" tablet solution called LearnPad and a content streaming software application known as DisplayNote.
The new initiative comes after several months of careful market study and feedback from customers. "In the past nine months we've seen a tremendous amount of momentum towards the concept of individualized learning and instruction," said Jim Tierney, CEO of Tierney Brothers. "Many schools have launched or are strongly considering 1:1 personal device or bring your own device (BYOD) initiatives."
In addition to its technology product solutions Tierney Brothers maintains full service and support divisions including: the first SMART Certified Training Center in the Midwest, a team of CTS certified systems integration engineers, project managers and installers, and a technical support department with a staff of full time technicians holding over a dozen manufacturer factory authorizations.
About Tierney Brothers:
Tierney Brothers is a leading provider of interactive solutions that inspire collaboration and improve performance. Established in 1977, Tierney Brothers customers include Fortune 500 companies, government entities, educational institutions, nonprofit organizations and small businesses. www.tierneybrothers.com
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List