US President Barack Obama discussed the
conflict in Syria and Iran's nuclear programme with Crown Prince
Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan of the United Arab Emirates in a meeting
at the White House Tuesday.
The leaders vowed close defence and security cooperation, and Obama praised the UAE for its support of NATO missions in Afghanistan and Libya.
The visit is the first in a series of meetings with Middle East region leaders, including from Qatar, Jordan, and Turkey in the coming weeks.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Thalia Gets Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November