TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/16/13 -- Colossus Minerals Inc. (TSX: CSI)(OTCQX: COLUF) will be presenting at the European Gold Forum 2013 being held April 16-18, 2013 at the Park Hyatt Zurich in Switzerland.
Mr. Dave Anthony, Chief Operating Officer, is scheduled to speak on Wednesday, April 17, 2013 at 4:00 pm CET. An updated copy of the Company's corporate presentation is available on the Company's website (http://file.marketwire.com/release/csi416.pdf).
Colossus is a development-stage mining company focused on bringing its 75% owned Serra Pelada Gold-Platinum-Palladium Mine to production. The Serra Pelada Mine is a joint venture between Colossus and Cooperativa de Mineracao dos Garimpeiros de Serra Pelada (COOMIGASP) located in the State of Para,Brazil. Serra Pelada, located in the mineral prolific Carajas region in the State of Para, Brazil, is host to one of the highest grade gold and platinum group metals deposits in the world. Between 1980 and 1986 Serra Pelada was host to the largest precious metals rush in Latin American history. Colossus Minerals shares, warrants and notes trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX) under the symbols CSI, CSI.WT.A and CSI.NT respectively and in the United States its Common Shares trade on the OTCQX under the symbol COLUF. The Company is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Colossus Minerals Inc.
Vice President, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?