TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwired) -- 04/16/13 -- Allied Properties REIT (TSX: AP.UN) announced today that the Trustees of the REIT have declared a distribution of $0.1133 per unit for the month of April, 2013, representing $1.36 per unit on an annualized basis. The distribution will be payable on May 15, 2013, to unitholders of record as at April 30, 2013. The REIT has 67,991,829 units issued and outstanding.
Allied Properties REIT is a leading owner, manager and developer of urban office environments that enrich experience and enhance profitability for business tenants operating in Canada's major cities. Its objectives are to provide stable and growing cash distributions to unitholders and to maximize unitholder value through effective management and accretive portfolio growth.
Allied Properties REIT
Michael R. Emory
President and Chief Executive Officer
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday