Actress and singer Selena Gomez announced a 50-plus city world tour that will kick off late this summer to support her new album.
The tour starts August 14 in Vancouver, British Columbia, with several dates in Canada before moving to Europe in late August for nearly a month of shows in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
After a couple weeks off, Gomez starts the United States leg of the tour October 10 in Washington, D.C. Other major city stops on the tour include Tampa, Fla. (October 30), Houston, Texas (November 2), Phoenix (November 5) and Los Angeles (November 6).
--- Related: Selena Gomez Teases Her 'Come and Get It' Video
"I couldn't be more excited to tour again but this time around the world," Gomez said in a press release. "This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me."
Gomez did the television debut of her song "Come & Get It" Sunday night from her upcoming album during the MTV Movie Awards.
Presale tickets for select cities go on sale April 17 and to the general public on April 20.
It's not too late to submit your company for the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500! Just visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NSYJKM7.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows