Actress and singer Selena Gomez announced a 50-plus city world tour that will kick off late this summer to support her new album.
The tour starts August 14 in Vancouver, British Columbia, with several dates in Canada before moving to Europe in late August for nearly a month of shows in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
After a couple weeks off, Gomez starts the United States leg of the tour October 10 in Washington, D.C. Other major city stops on the tour include Tampa, Fla. (October 30), Houston, Texas (November 2), Phoenix (November 5) and Los Angeles (November 6).
--- Related: Selena Gomez Teases Her 'Come and Get It' Video
"I couldn't be more excited to tour again but this time around the world," Gomez said in a press release. "This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me."
Gomez did the television debut of her song "Come & Get It" Sunday night from her upcoming album during the MTV Movie Awards.
Presale tickets for select cities go on sale April 17 and to the general public on April 20.
It's not too late to submit your company for the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500! Just visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NSYJKM7.
Most Popular Stories
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Fiat, Renault Strike Deal on New Light Vehicle
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana
- Senate, House Locking Horns on Border Funds
- A's Agree to 10-Year Lease to Stay in Oakland
- LinkedIn to Buy Ad Tech Company Bizo for $175 Million
- Jeter, Bauer Give Fox a Strong Week in TV Ratings