Actress and singer Selena Gomez announced a 50-plus city world tour that will kick off late this summer to support her new album.
The tour starts August 14 in Vancouver, British Columbia, with several dates in Canada before moving to Europe in late August for nearly a month of shows in France, Spain, Italy and Portugal.
After a couple weeks off, Gomez starts the United States leg of the tour October 10 in Washington, D.C. Other major city stops on the tour include Tampa, Fla. (October 30), Houston, Texas (November 2), Phoenix (November 5) and Los Angeles (November 6).
--- Related: Selena Gomez Teases Her 'Come and Get It' Video
"I couldn't be more excited to tour again but this time around the world," Gomez said in a press release. "This has been such an interesting few months. My music has grown and I want my fans to see a new side of me."
Gomez did the television debut of her song "Come & Get It" Sunday night from her upcoming album during the MTV Movie Awards.
Presale tickets for select cities go on sale April 17 and to the general public on April 20.
It's not too late to submit your company for the 2013 HispanicBusiness 500! Just visit https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NSYJKM7.
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say