Brummie star Ozzy Osbourne and wife Sharon have denied they have split after
rumours their marriage is at breaking point.
The Hollywood couple have reportedly not seen each other for three weeks and have been spotted without their wedding rings.
It's been alleged they have moved out of their marital home and are now living two miles apart in Beverly Hills, Calif.
Ozzy, 64, is supposedly in a rented mansion, whilst Sharon is staying in a plush hotel.
But a spokesman for Sharon, married to Ozzy for 31 years, said they "were still together".
He added: "They've both got huge work commitments. She is at the hotel for work and he is starting his Black Sabbath tour. Of course they row but they are still together. Sharon and Ozzy have spent long periods of time apart before when she was working in the UK. The marriage is not on the rocks."
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson