Jenna Bush Hager, the (slightly) younger of former President George W. Bush's twin daughters, gave birth Saturday to her first child. Baby "Mila" -- or Margaret Laura Hager -- is the 43rd U.S. President's first grandchild, and correspondingly the first child of Jenna and her husband, Henry Hager.
Public photos of the baby were made available via Jenna Bush Hager's employers at The Today Show, where she is an education correspondent.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts