Jenna Bush Hager, the (slightly) younger of former President George W. Bush's twin daughters, gave birth Saturday to her first child. Baby "Mila" -- or Margaret Laura Hager -- is the 43rd U.S. President's first grandchild, and correspondingly the first child of Jenna and her husband, Henry Hager.
Public photos of the baby were made available via Jenna Bush Hager's employers at The Today Show, where she is an education correspondent.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.