Jenna Bush Hager, the (slightly) younger of former President George W. Bush's twin daughters, gave birth Saturday to her first child. Baby "Mila" -- or Margaret Laura Hager -- is the 43rd U.S. President's first grandchild, and correspondingly the first child of Jenna and her husband, Henry Hager.
Public photos of the baby were made available via Jenna Bush Hager's employers at The Today Show, where she is an education correspondent.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?