A Georgia woman who drove over an hour with an Apple iPad stuck in her car's
front bumper said the tablet computer was intact and functioning when she found
The iPad, mistakenly left on the roof of another car, flew off at 40 mph and struck Alexa Crisa's vehicle as she drove around the Atlanta suburbs of Marietta and Roswell, the New York Daily News reported Friday.
"I went to Target and ran errands with this iPad hanging out of my bumper. I had no clue. I'm not even sure how I missed (seeing) it, other than I don't check my bumper for random dislodged electronics," said Crisa.
The device was returned to its owner, the newspaper added.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels