A Georgia woman who drove over an hour with an Apple iPad stuck in her car's
front bumper said the tablet computer was intact and functioning when she found
The iPad, mistakenly left on the roof of another car, flew off at 40 mph and struck Alexa Crisa's vehicle as she drove around the Atlanta suburbs of Marietta and Roswell, the New York Daily News reported Friday.
"I went to Target and ran errands with this iPad hanging out of my bumper. I had no clue. I'm not even sure how I missed (seeing) it, other than I don't check my bumper for random dislodged electronics," said Crisa.
The device was returned to its owner, the newspaper added.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day