Latino SEO Tips Offered at Hispanic Trends Event --> Search engine optimization is an ongoing battle between ever-fickle bots and content that appeals to actual human readers. A panel at the fourth annual Latino trends event Hispanicize should offer some help with that.
A panel titled "Latino SEO Roundtable: Search Strategies and Tactics for the U.S. Hispanic Market," featuring Manny Santos, director of PR Newswire's MultiVu Latino Division, will discuss optimization strategies and tactics for the U.S. Hispanic market.
The SEO discussion is scheduled for today at 12:30 p.m. at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel in Miami Beach, Fla. Hispanicize 2013 runs through tomorrow.
"At PR Newswire, we believe that SEO today is less about on-page optimization, keyword selection and link structure, and more about serving the audiences marketers aim to reach," Santos said. To get noticed by search engines, he said, "it should be high-quality content. People need to read it, share it and take action."
For U.S. Hispanic audiences, he added, "the content should also be produced in a culturally relevant manner."
Other panel members include Matt Wallaert of Bing-Microsoft, Sebastian Aroca of Hispanic Market Advisors and Denisse Icaza of AhorrosparaMama.com and LatinaMomBlogger.com. The panel is moderated by Bill Gato, president, Gato Advertising.
If you wish to attend the SEO panel, though, you'll need to hurry. It's beginning even as we write -- this item having just come in over the news wire transom.
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Prius Among Insurance Institute's 39 Top Safety Vehicles
- Target Overwhelmed by Worried Customers
- Congress Ends Turbulent Year with Approving IRS Chief
- First Family Arrives for Hawaiian Island Holiday
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill