Canadian-born pop star Justin Bieber has been photographed sporting a new side-swept, undershaved haircut.
"Access Hollywood" noted the hairdo is similar to cuts favored by recording artist Rihanna and singer-actress Miley Cyrus.
Related story: "Rihanna and Chris Brown Still Together
Bieber, 19, is known for his hits "Baby," "One Time," "One Less Lonely Girl," "Love Me," "Favorite Girl" and "Beauty and the Beat," but recently made headlines for his breakup with Selena Gomez, and altercations with neighbors and photographers.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant