Canadian-born pop star Justin Bieber has been photographed sporting a new side-swept, undershaved haircut.
"Access Hollywood" noted the hairdo is similar to cuts favored by recording artist Rihanna and singer-actress Miley Cyrus.
Related story: "Rihanna and Chris Brown Still Together
Bieber, 19, is known for his hits "Baby," "One Time," "One Less Lonely Girl," "Love Me," "Favorite Girl" and "Beauty and the Beat," but recently made headlines for his breakup with Selena Gomez, and altercations with neighbors and photographers.
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls