Canadian-born pop star Justin Bieber has been photographed sporting a new side-swept, undershaved haircut.
"Access Hollywood" noted the hairdo is similar to cuts favored by recording artist Rihanna and singer-actress Miley Cyrus.
Related story: "Rihanna and Chris Brown Still Together
Bieber, 19, is known for his hits "Baby," "One Time," "One Less Lonely Girl," "Love Me," "Favorite Girl" and "Beauty and the Beat," but recently made headlines for his breakup with Selena Gomez, and altercations with neighbors and photographers.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits