Canadian-born pop star Justin Bieber has been photographed sporting a new side-swept, undershaved haircut.
"Access Hollywood" noted the hairdo is similar to cuts favored by recording artist Rihanna and singer-actress Miley Cyrus.
Related story: "Rihanna and Chris Brown Still Together
Bieber, 19, is known for his hits "Baby," "One Time," "One Less Lonely Girl," "Love Me," "Favorite Girl" and "Beauty and the Beat," but recently made headlines for his breakup with Selena Gomez, and altercations with neighbors and photographers.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide