Canadian-born pop star Justin Bieber has been photographed sporting a new side-swept, undershaved haircut.
"Access Hollywood" noted the hairdo is similar to cuts favored by recording artist Rihanna and singer-actress Miley Cyrus.
Related story: "Rihanna and Chris Brown Still Together
Bieber, 19, is known for his hits "Baby," "One Time," "One Less Lonely Girl," "Love Me," "Favorite Girl" and "Beauty and the Beat," but recently made headlines for his breakup with Selena Gomez, and altercations with neighbors and photographers.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel