MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwired) -- 04/10/13 -- Theratechnologies Inc. (TSX: TH) (Theratechnologies) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the first quarter ended February 28, 2013, on Thursday, April 11, 2013, before markets open.
A conference call will be held the same day at 8:30 a.m. (ET) to discuss the results. The call will be hosted by Luc Tanguay, President and Chief Executive Officer. The conference call will be open to questions from financial analysts. Media and other interested individuals are invited to participate in the call on a "listen-only" basis.
The conference call can be accessed by dialling 1-800-743-4304 (North America) or 1-416-981-9000 (International). The conference call will also be accessible via webcast at www.theratech.com. Audio replay of the conference call will be available until April 25, 2013, by dialling 1-800-558-5253 (North America) or 1-416-626-4100 (International) and by entering the playback code 21652962.
NATIONAL Public Relations
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief