2X Software, a global leader in virtual desktop and application delivery solutions, today announced that they have published their latest whitepaper, Private Cloud Computing Essentials. This new 2X guide explains how to optimize corporate IT infrastructure while reducing costs around hardware, energy and
Businesses across the globe face an escalating IT management concern around the requirement of additional resources, both in staff and capital. As a result, the typical IT infrastructure has become increasingly complex, resource-intensive and expensive.
"Only a move to advanced cloud computing will be able to overcome the high cost and administration intensity of a traditional client / server computing environment," said 2X CEO Nikolaos Makris. "Desktop and application virtualization, such as VMware's Virtual Desktop Infrastructure or Microsoft's RDS Server, combined with sophisticated cloud management software can stop the increase of administration and maintenance costs from becoming a risk factor to your business. At 2X, we are proud to contribute to this progress by presenting the first volume of our Cloud Computing Essentials guide which explains how to implement 2X Private Cloud Computing technology to distribute desktops and applications through a secure private cloud environment to any type of client device."
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Goya Nutritionist Answers Demand for Healthy Hispanic Dishes
- Ukraine Crisis Sets U.S. Stocks Adrift
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps