The first episode of the final season of "I Love Jenni," starring the late Latin
entertainer Jenni Rivera, will air Sunday in the United States on mun2.
The Season 3 premiere of the reality show will air the same day in Mexico and Latin America on Telemundo's Internacional cable channel.
The season will include six episodes shot prior to Rivera's death in a plane crash last December, as well as new installments showing family members as they move forward in the absence of their mother, sister and daughter.
"In the first episode, viewers will see Jenni hosting her nationally syndicated weekly radio show 'Contacto Directo con Jenni Rivera' with her sister Rosie," a synopsis said. "On the show, Jenni takes calls from her fans, showing the honesty she was known for, responding to the direct questions they ask regarding the drama in her life. We also see Jenni as she prepares to attend a Latin radio awards ceremony -- winning more than a few awards before heading home that night. Daughter Jacqui shares the episode, as we see her unveiling her new apartment to her mother for the first time. Jacqui wants to show her mom how great she, her husband and daughter Jaylah are doing, and plans a dinner in the new apartment for Jenni. Jacqui calls on her family for help in planning this first big dinner as a newlywed."
Most Popular Stories
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Obama Building Ebola Coalition for Africa Fight
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic