RESTON, VA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/01/13 -- VeriSign, Inc. (NASDAQ: VRSN), the global leader in domain names, announced that its earnings call for the first quarter of 2013 will take place on Thursday, April 25, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. (EDT).
The first quarter 2013 earnings news release will be distributed to the wire services at approximately 4:05 p.m. (EDT) on Thursday, April 25, 2013, and will also be available directly from the company's website at http://investor.verisign.com.
Verisign will host a live teleconference call on April 25, 2013, at 4:30 p.m. (EDT), which will be accessible by direct dial at (888) 676-VRSN (US) or (913) 981-5593 (international). A listen-only live webcast of the first quarter 2013 earnings conference call will also be available at http://investor.verisign.com. An audio archive of the call will be available at https://investor.verisign.com/events.cfm.
As the global leader in domain names, Verisign powers the invisible navigation that takes people to where they want to go on the Internet. For more than 15 years, Verisign has operated the infrastructure for a portfolio of top-level domains that today include .com, .net, .tv .edu, .gov, .jobs, .name, and .cc, as well as two of the world's 13 Internet root servers. Verisign's product suite also includes Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Protection Services, iDefense Security Intelligence Services and Managed DNS. To learn more about what it means to be Powered by Verisign, please visit VerisignInc.com.
©2013 VeriSign, Inc. All rights reserved. VERISIGN, the VERISIGN logo, and other trademarks, service marks, and designs are registered or unregistered trademarks of VeriSign, Inc. and its subsidiaries in the United States and in foreign countries. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day