VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/01/13 -- Santa Rosa Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: STR.H) ("The Company") is pleased to announce that Christopher Morris has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company.
Mr. Morris has previously held senior executive roles in both private and public companies, and has experience in corporate finance, capital markets and restructuring. He is currently a principal of R.C. Morris & Company, a Vancouver-based workouts and restructuring firm. Mr. Morris holds a PhD from Cambridge University.
Mr. Garth Albright has resigned as Chief Financial Officer and Director of the Company, effective immediately. The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Albright for his efforts, and wishes him well in his future endeavors.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
+1 604 688 1511
Most Popular Stories
- Rackspace Ends Talks About Possible Acquisition
- Mercedes Rolls Out S550 Plug-in Hybrid
- Missouri GM Plant Adding 750 jobs
- Poverty Rate Drops for First Time Since 2006
- Aaron Hernandez: I Felt Helpless to Refuse Police
- Parameters Being Drawn for IS Action
- Cedeno Named USHCC Businessman of the Year
- Anheuser-Busch, Visa Voice NFL Disapproval
- Can Kobach Keep Taylor's Name on Ballot?
- Two-thirds of Hispanics Doubt Media Accuracy