VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/01/13 -- Santa Rosa Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: STR.H) ("The Company") is pleased to announce that Christopher Morris has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company.
Mr. Morris has previously held senior executive roles in both private and public companies, and has experience in corporate finance, capital markets and restructuring. He is currently a principal of R.C. Morris & Company, a Vancouver-based workouts and restructuring firm. Mr. Morris holds a PhD from Cambridge University.
Mr. Garth Albright has resigned as Chief Financial Officer and Director of the Company, effective immediately. The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Albright for his efforts, and wishes him well in his future endeavors.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
+1 604 688 1511
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women