VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 04/01/13 -- Santa Rosa Resources Corp. (TSX VENTURE: STR.H) ("The Company") is pleased to announce that Christopher Morris has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company.
Mr. Morris has previously held senior executive roles in both private and public companies, and has experience in corporate finance, capital markets and restructuring. He is currently a principal of R.C. Morris & Company, a Vancouver-based workouts and restructuring firm. Mr. Morris holds a PhD from Cambridge University.
Mr. Garth Albright has resigned as Chief Financial Officer and Director of the Company, effective immediately. The Board of Directors thanks Mr. Albright for his efforts, and wishes him well in his future endeavors.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
+1 604 688 1511
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study