Actor Mekhi Phifer has married his longtime girlfriend Reshelet Barnes on an
outdoor terrace at the Montage Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., E! News reported.
About 100 family members and friends attended Saturday's ceremony.
The former "ER" star wore a white suit and made his entrance to Stevie Wonder's "Ribbon in the Sky" and was "completely overcome with emotion" when he saw his bride arrive in the courtyard for the service, one guest told E!.
"You could tell she took his breath away. He had to wipe tears from his eyes for several minutes," the insider said.
E! did not say how long the couple has been together.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World