POMPANO BEACH, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 04/01/13 -- Capsuline®, the number one source worldwide for capsule products and accessories, celebrates the seventh anniversary of their flavored capsules line, by offering discount prices on all their flavors to wholesalers and manufacturers globally. This year, Capsuline® was rated one of "America's fastest growing companies" on the Inc. 5000 list.
"The seventh anniversary of our flavored capsules coincides with a rise in the cost of gelatin," says Jonathan Gilinski, Capsuline® CEO. "In celebration, we want to offer our customers, and potential customers, the ability to continue to carry our products or to start doing so. Despite the rise in costs, our customers can still provide a better diversification of products to their customers," he adds.
In 2004, Gilinski developed and patented flavored capsules, having discovered the need for a more palatable capsule to negate the bitterness of medications. In other words, an easier pill to swallow. Starting with the most popular flavors of mint, bubblegum, grape and coffee, Capsuline® presently produces eight tasty flavors of capsules as well as vegetarian capsules.
Committed to ensuring that all its products are of the highest quality, Capsuline® capsules are made of pharmaceutical-grade gelatin and are a hundred percent BSE-free. Having its finger on the pulse of its industry, Capsuline® also created two of their own lines of designer vitamins, PetVitamins and FightVit. PetVitamins offers a quality range of vitamins, in a variety of flavors, to keep pets healthy and happy. When fighters and extreme athletes need that extra edge to enhance their performance, FightVit supplements and energy shot give them that extra boost.
For more information on Capsuline® and its products, visit www.capsuline.com.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
VP of Marketing
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly