SASKATOON, SASKATCHEWAN -- (Marketwire) -- 04/01/13 -- ALL AMOUNTS ARE STATED IN CDN $ (UNLESS NOTED)
Cameco (TSX: CCO) (NYSE: CCJ) will issue its first quarter results before markets open on Wednesday, May 1, 2013.
Cameco invites investors and the media to join its first quarter conference call with the company's senior executives on Wednesday, May 1, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern.
Cameco will discuss the financial results and company developments before opening the call to questions from investors and the media.
To join the call, please dial (877) 240-9772 (Canada and US) or (416) 340-8530. An operator will put your call through. A live audio feed of the conference call will be available from a link on cameco.com.
A recorded version of the proceedings will be available on our website, shortly after the call, and on post view until midnight, Eastern, June 1, 2013, by calling (800) 408-3053 (Canada and US) or (905) 694-9451 (Passcode 7039949#).
Cameco, with its head office in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, is one of the world's largest uranium producers. The company's uranium products are used to generate electricity in nuclear energy plants around the world, providing one of the cleanest sources of energy available today. Cameco's shares trade on the Toronto and New York stock exchanges.
As used in this news release, "Cameco" or the "company" means Cameco Corporation, a Canadian corporation and its subsidiaries and affiliates unless stated otherwise.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation