Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the lone conservative on the five-host panel of "The View" in New York, was told her contract will not be renewed, UsMagazine.com said.
The report comes one day after "View" co-host Joy Behar, 70, confirmed she is leaving the show after 16 seasons to pursue other projects, including performing her stand-up comedy act and writing a play.
Hasselbeck, 35, will be departing after nine seasons.
The other panelists on the show are its creator Barbara Walters, and comedians Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
"The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right-wing," a show insider whose name was not reported told UsMagazine.com about Hasselbeck Friday. "People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO