Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the lone conservative on the five-host panel of "The View" in New York, was told her contract will not be renewed, UsMagazine.com said.
The report comes one day after "View" co-host Joy Behar, 70, confirmed she is leaving the show after 16 seasons to pursue other projects, including performing her stand-up comedy act and writing a play.
Hasselbeck, 35, will be departing after nine seasons.
The other panelists on the show are its creator Barbara Walters, and comedians Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
"The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right-wing," a show insider whose name was not reported told UsMagazine.com about Hasselbeck Friday. "People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly