Elisabeth Hasselbeck, the lone conservative on the five-host panel of "The View" in New York, was told her contract will not be renewed, UsMagazine.com said.
The report comes one day after "View" co-host Joy Behar, 70, confirmed she is leaving the show after 16 seasons to pursue other projects, including performing her stand-up comedy act and writing a play.
Hasselbeck, 35, will be departing after nine seasons.
The other panelists on the show are its creator Barbara Walters, and comedians Whoopi Goldberg and Sherri Shepherd.
"The viewers they polled all said she was too extreme and right-wing," a show insider whose name was not reported told UsMagazine.com about Hasselbeck Friday. "People did not watch the show because of Elisabeth. So they told her yesterday her contract would not be renewed."
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work