NASCAR driver Danica Patrick said Friday her head was "really sore" after she was hit by a rock while attending a race at a Las Vegas Motor Speedway dirt track. Danica Patrick, who was involved in a crash during a race in Phoenix Sunday, said Friday the rock hit her "straight in the head. Good thing I had a hat on, or I feel like there would have been blood."
"I feel like I have a concussion from last night," she joked. "It's really sore."
Patrick's boyfriend, NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., is the owner of the Stenhouse Jr. Racing team and fields dirt cars, USA Today said.
Patrick said Friday she did not believe she suffered a concussion in Phoenix Sunday after her car blew a tire and slammed into a wall.
She said medical staff cleared her after she told them she had a headache Sunday night and a sore neck Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List