NASCAR driver Danica Patrick said Friday her head was "really sore" after she was hit by a rock while attending a race at a Las Vegas Motor Speedway dirt track. Danica Patrick, who was involved in a crash during a race in Phoenix Sunday, said Friday the rock hit her "straight in the head. Good thing I had a hat on, or I feel like there would have been blood."
"I feel like I have a concussion from last night," she joked. "It's really sore."
Patrick's boyfriend, NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., is the owner of the Stenhouse Jr. Racing team and fields dirt cars, USA Today said.
Patrick said Friday she did not believe she suffered a concussion in Phoenix Sunday after her car blew a tire and slammed into a wall.
She said medical staff cleared her after she told them she had a headache Sunday night and a sore neck Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Ex-Mobster to Bulger: Just Say Sorry
- Google Stock Split Ahead
- Guns Are Hot in California
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- El Paso Symposium Offers Help to Startups
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Small Businesses Hiring, but Worry About Expense
- LULAC Convention Starts With Focus on LGBT Youth