NASCAR driver Danica Patrick said Friday her head was "really sore" after she was hit by a rock while attending a race at a Las Vegas Motor Speedway dirt track. Danica Patrick, who was involved in a crash during a race in Phoenix Sunday, said Friday the rock hit her "straight in the head. Good thing I had a hat on, or I feel like there would have been blood."
"I feel like I have a concussion from last night," she joked. "It's really sore."
Patrick's boyfriend, NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., is the owner of the Stenhouse Jr. Racing team and fields dirt cars, USA Today said.
Patrick said Friday she did not believe she suffered a concussion in Phoenix Sunday after her car blew a tire and slammed into a wall.
She said medical staff cleared her after she told them she had a headache Sunday night and a sore neck Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- Congress Passes Law Promoting Transparency Reconstruction of Haiti
- UFC Fight Night Sees Robbie Lawler Win Unanimous Decision
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy ' Sequel Slated for 2017
- Plan to Simplify 2015 Health Renewals May Backfire
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Google Confirms $1B Acquisition of Twitch.tv
- Demand for Fair Trade Brings Big Opportunity, Clear Conscience
- Zillow in Reported $2B Bid for Real Estate Rival Trulia