NASCAR driver Danica Patrick said Friday her head was "really sore" after she was hit by a rock while attending a race at a Las Vegas Motor Speedway dirt track. Danica Patrick, who was involved in a crash during a race in Phoenix Sunday, said Friday the rock hit her "straight in the head. Good thing I had a hat on, or I feel like there would have been blood."
"I feel like I have a concussion from last night," she joked. "It's really sore."
Patrick's boyfriend, NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., is the owner of the Stenhouse Jr. Racing team and fields dirt cars, USA Today said.
Patrick said Friday she did not believe she suffered a concussion in Phoenix Sunday after her car blew a tire and slammed into a wall.
She said medical staff cleared her after she told them she had a headache Sunday night and a sore neck Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- NRA Seeks Universal Concealed Carry Permits
- FCC May Allow Companies to Pay for Internet Priority
- Money Market Fund Assets up by $7.32 Billion
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Molina Adding Hundreds of Jobs in Michigan
- Hillary Clinton to UConn: 'Take a Stand'
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy