NASCAR driver Danica Patrick said Friday her head was "really sore" after she was hit by a rock while attending a race at a Las Vegas Motor Speedway dirt track. Danica Patrick, who was involved in a crash during a race in Phoenix Sunday, said Friday the rock hit her "straight in the head. Good thing I had a hat on, or I feel like there would have been blood."
"I feel like I have a concussion from last night," she joked. "It's really sore."
Patrick's boyfriend, NASCAR driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., is the owner of the Stenhouse Jr. Racing team and fields dirt cars, USA Today said.
Patrick said Friday she did not believe she suffered a concussion in Phoenix Sunday after her car blew a tire and slammed into a wall.
She said medical staff cleared her after she told them she had a headache Sunday night and a sore neck Monday.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Fury' Blows 'Gone Girl' Out of the Box Office
- Alabama House Speaker Arrested on Felony Ethics Charges
- German Intelligence Blames Ukraine Rebels for MH17
- Turkey to Help Kurds Reach Fight in Kobani
- Clinton Rallies Early Vote for Landrieu
- Car Drivers Warned to Get Air Bags Fixed
- Prius Drivers Battle Stereotypes
- ISIS Seeks to Expand Terror War
- Cable TV Not Going Away, Says Cable TV
- Sub Hunt Brings Cold War Chill Back to Baltic