OTTAWA, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Wi-LAN Inc. ("WiLAN" or the "Company") (TSX: WIN)(NASDAQ: WILN) today announced that it has filed its Form 40-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the Form 40-F is available on the WiLAN website at www.wilan.com.
WiLAN shareholders may request a printed copy of the complete audited financial statements, free of charge by emailing WiLAN investor relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail at Investor Relations, Wi-LAN Inc., 11 Holland Avenue, Suite 608, Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y 4S1.
WiLAN, founded in 1992, is a leading technology innovation and licensing company. WiLAN has licensed its intellectual property to over 260 companies worldwide. Inventions in our portfolio have been licensed by companies that manufacture or sell a wide range of communication and consumer electronics products including 3G and 4G handsets, Wi-Fi-enabled laptops, Wi-Fi and broadband routers, xDSL infrastructure equipment, cellular base stations and digital TV receivers. WiLAN has a large and growing portfolio of more than 3,000 issued or pending patents. For more information: www.wilan.com.
All trademarks and brands mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners.
Director, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf