OTTAWA, CANADA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Wi-LAN Inc. ("WiLAN" or the "Company") (TSX: WIN)(NASDAQ: WILN) today announced that it has filed its Form 40-F with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. A copy of the Form 40-F is available on the WiLAN website at www.wilan.com.
WiLAN shareholders may request a printed copy of the complete audited financial statements, free of charge by emailing WiLAN investor relations at email@example.com or by regular mail at Investor Relations, Wi-LAN Inc., 11 Holland Avenue, Suite 608, Ottawa, Ontario, K1Y 4S1.
WiLAN, founded in 1992, is a leading technology innovation and licensing company. WiLAN has licensed its intellectual property to over 260 companies worldwide. Inventions in our portfolio have been licensed by companies that manufacture or sell a wide range of communication and consumer electronics products including 3G and 4G handsets, Wi-Fi-enabled laptops, Wi-Fi and broadband routers, xDSL infrastructure equipment, cellular base stations and digital TV receivers. WiLAN has a large and growing portfolio of more than 3,000 issued or pending patents. For more information: www.wilan.com.
All trademarks and brands mentioned in this release are the property of their respective owners.
Director, Investor Relations
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women