TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TSX: TRL) (the "Company" or "Trimel") today announced that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") has notified it that the TSX will, in accordance with the practice of the TSX in connection with similar shareholder rights plans, defer its acceptance of the previously announced shareholder rights plan of Trimel (the "Rights Plan") until such time as the TSX has determined whether the Ontario Securities Commission will intervene pursuant to National Policy 62-202 - Take-Over Bids - Defensive Tactics.
Even though the TSX has deferred its acceptance of the Rights Plan, the Rights Plan remains in effect. A copy of the Rights Plan is available on SEDAR at www.SEDAR.com.
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TSX: TRL) - Trimel is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development of medications for male hypogonadism, female sexual dysfunction and various respiratory disorders. CompleoTRT, utilizing Trimel's licensed bioadhesive intranasal gel technology, has successfully completed its pivotal Phase III study for the treatment of male hypogonadism, a condition commonly referred to as "Low T", and Trimel is preparing to submit its New Drug Application (NDA) to the FDA in the coming months. For more information, please visit www.trimelpharmaceuticals.com.
For further information regarding Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation, please contact Tom Rossi, President and Chief Executive Officer at (905) 817-8194 or Kenneth Howling, Chief Financial Officer at (416) 679-0536 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Kenneth G. Howling
Chief Financial Officer
416 679 0536
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation