TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TSX: TRL) (the "Company" or "Trimel") today announced that the Toronto Stock Exchange (the "TSX") has notified it that the TSX will, in accordance with the practice of the TSX in connection with similar shareholder rights plans, defer its acceptance of the previously announced shareholder rights plan of Trimel (the "Rights Plan") until such time as the TSX has determined whether the Ontario Securities Commission will intervene pursuant to National Policy 62-202 - Take-Over Bids - Defensive Tactics.
Even though the TSX has deferred its acceptance of the Rights Plan, the Rights Plan remains in effect. A copy of the Rights Plan is available on SEDAR at www.SEDAR.com.
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation (TSX: TRL) - Trimel is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on the development of medications for male hypogonadism, female sexual dysfunction and various respiratory disorders. CompleoTRT, utilizing Trimel's licensed bioadhesive intranasal gel technology, has successfully completed its pivotal Phase III study for the treatment of male hypogonadism, a condition commonly referred to as "Low T", and Trimel is preparing to submit its New Drug Application (NDA) to the FDA in the coming months. For more information, please visit www.trimelpharmaceuticals.com.
For further information regarding Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation, please contact Tom Rossi, President and Chief Executive Officer at (905) 817-8194 or Kenneth Howling, Chief Financial Officer at (416) 679-0536 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trimel Pharmaceuticals Corporation
Kenneth G. Howling
Chief Financial Officer
416 679 0536
Most Popular Stories
- 2014 Will Be 'Breakthrough Year' for U.S., Obama Says
- Renewable Energy Group to Acquire Syntroleum
- Climate Change Isn't an Equal Opportunity Destroyer
- Ally Financial Settles Auto Loan Suit
- Kanye, Kardashians and Other Kooks: A Wacky, Tacky, Entertaining Year
- Covered California Lags on Hispanic Enrollment
- Luis Suarez Re-ups With Liverpool F.C.
- Little Risk of Deportation Under Obama
- Gay Athletes Part of U.S. Sochi Group
- Chris Christie Set to Sign Tuition Aid Bill