U.S. actor Mark Ruffalo said on Twitter he won't reprise his role of the Hulk until the superhero ensemble picture, "The Avengers 2," which is due out in 2015.
"A lot of folks have been asking about the Next Hulk. The next time you see my Hulk it will be in the Avengers2. No plans for stand alone," Ruffalo tweeted Thursday. "I am not giving up on another stand alone HULK. But it's not in the works right now. One never knows what the future will bring."
Eric Bana and Edward Norton have played Bruce Banner, the Hulk's alter-ego, in the most recent Hulk solo movies -- 2003's "Hulk" and 2008's "The Incredible Hulk," respectively.
Ruffalo, who starred in the 2012 blockbuster "Marvel's The Avengers," played the live-action role of Banner and also the Hulk via motion-capture animation.
Most Popular Stories
- World Bank: Rich Countries Must Curb Emissions
- Airport Garners Social Media Award
- Social Media Campaign Increases Organ Donor Registrations
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- Immigration Reform Would Decrease U.S. Budget Deficit
- MillerCoors Taps New Hispanic Ad Agency
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Conference Slated for Hispanic Tech Startups
- Tea Party Wants to 'Audit the IRS'
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards