U.S. actor Mark Ruffalo said on Twitter he won't reprise his role of the Hulk until the superhero ensemble picture, "The Avengers 2," which is due out in 2015.
"A lot of folks have been asking about the Next Hulk. The next time you see my Hulk it will be in the Avengers2. No plans for stand alone," Ruffalo tweeted Thursday. "I am not giving up on another stand alone HULK. But it's not in the works right now. One never knows what the future will bring."
Eric Bana and Edward Norton have played Bruce Banner, the Hulk's alter-ego, in the most recent Hulk solo movies -- 2003's "Hulk" and 2008's "The Incredible Hulk," respectively.
Ruffalo, who starred in the 2012 blockbuster "Marvel's The Avengers," played the live-action role of Banner and also the Hulk via motion-capture animation.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States
- Podesta Likely to Reject Keystone XL
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal