U.S. actor Mark Ruffalo said on Twitter he won't reprise his role of the Hulk until the superhero ensemble picture, "The Avengers 2," which is due out in 2015.
"A lot of folks have been asking about the Next Hulk. The next time you see my Hulk it will be in the Avengers2. No plans for stand alone," Ruffalo tweeted Thursday. "I am not giving up on another stand alone HULK. But it's not in the works right now. One never knows what the future will bring."
Eric Bana and Edward Norton have played Bruce Banner, the Hulk's alter-ego, in the most recent Hulk solo movies -- 2003's "Hulk" and 2008's "The Incredible Hulk," respectively.
Ruffalo, who starred in the 2012 blockbuster "Marvel's The Avengers," played the live-action role of Banner and also the Hulk via motion-capture animation.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11