U.S. actor Mark Ruffalo said on Twitter he won't reprise his role of the Hulk until the superhero ensemble picture, "The Avengers 2," which is due out in 2015.
"A lot of folks have been asking about the Next Hulk. The next time you see my Hulk it will be in the Avengers2. No plans for stand alone," Ruffalo tweeted Thursday. "I am not giving up on another stand alone HULK. But it's not in the works right now. One never knows what the future will bring."
Eric Bana and Edward Norton have played Bruce Banner, the Hulk's alter-ego, in the most recent Hulk solo movies -- 2003's "Hulk" and 2008's "The Incredible Hulk," respectively.
Ruffalo, who starred in the 2012 blockbuster "Marvel's The Avengers," played the live-action role of Banner and also the Hulk via motion-capture animation.
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian