ST. CLOUD, FL -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- RenuEn Corporation (OTC Pink: RENU) a Power Project Development Company announces the issuance of the permit from the Florida Department of Environmental Protection. The permit was initially approved on December 26, 2012.
Don Wood, CEO of RenuEn, states: "We are very excited to finally have the final permit for St. Cloud. Even though it was approved last December it has taken time to work thru the system. The City of St. Cloud needed the FDEP permit before they could issue a Notice to Proceed. We look forward to receiving the Notice any day allowing us to pull the construction permits."
About RenuEn Corporation
RenuEn Corporation is a Power Project Development company. The company focuses on Landfill Compressed Natural Gas capture and International Renewable Power projects.
Safe Harbor Statement
This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based on the current plans and expectations of management and are subject to a number of uncertainties and risks that could significantly affect the company's current plans and expectations, as well as future results of operations and financial condition. A more extensive listing of risks and factors that may affect the company's business prospects and cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements can be found in the reports and other documents filed by the company with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Contact and Inquiries for Investor Relations:
Paramount Advisors, LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Aetna Leaving California's Individual Health Insurance Market
- Honda Says Sorry About the Lack of Electric Fits
- Calories Count: Starbucks to Post the Numbers on Menu Boards
- Comcast Takes a Stake in a YouTube Content Provider
- OSH Selling Most of Its Stores to Lowe's
- What Will Happen When Quantitative Easing Ends?
- First Person Cured of AIDS Virus Wants to Help Others
- Katy Perry: Learned About Divorce Via Text Message
- Is Stock Balloon Really a Pinata?
- Google Wants to Share PRISM Information