KNOXVILLE, TN -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Miller Energy Resources, Inc. (NYSE: MILL) ("Miller" or "the Company") announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to discuss its results for the three months ended January 31, 2013.
Mr. Scott Boruff, Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Deloy Miller, Chairman, and Mr. David Voyticky, President and Acting Chief Financial Officer, will host the conference call and webcast. To attend, please use the dial in and log in information below.
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2013
Time: 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time
Conference Line (U.S.): 1-877-941-6776
International Dial-In: 1-412-317-6776
Conference ID: 10026272
Please log in at least 10-minutes before the start time to ensure timely participation.
A playback of the call will be available from 9:00 p.m. ET on March 12, 2013 to 11:59 p.m. ET on March 19, 2013. To listen, call 1-877-344-7529 within the United States or 1-412-317-0088 when calling internationally. Please use the replay pin number 10026272.
About Miller Energy Resources
Miller Energy Resources, Inc. is an oil and natural gas exploration, production and drilling company operating in multiple exploration and production basins in North America. Miller's focus is in Cook Inlet, Alaska and in the heart of Tennessee's prolific and hydrocarbon-rich Appalachian Basin including the Mississippian Lime and Chattanooga Shale. Miller is headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee with offices in Anchorage, Alaska and Huntsville, Tennessee. The company's common stock is listed on the NYSE under the symbol MILL.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
For more information, please contact the following:
SVP, Natural Resources
Email: Email Contact
Most Popular Stories
- Pickup Discounts Boost September Auto Sales
- Kurdish Militia Still Lack Weapons, Training
- Review: Pay by Phone or Just Keep Using Plastic?
- Lexus Luxury Compact Sedan Wins Buyers
- N.Y. Ups Awards of State Contracts to Minorities
- Ebola Victim Was Sent Home by Dallas Hospital
- Dallas Parents Fear Students Exposed to Ebola
- Group Offers Online Help for College Students
- Baker Hughes to Disclose Fracking Chemicals
- Why the Bond Market Isn't as Safe as You Think