OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- As part of Fraud Prevention Month 2013, the Competition Bureau will launch "2 Good 2 B True Day". This social-media based event is being presented in partnership with Fraud Prevention Forum, for which the Competition Bureau is chair.
The Bureau will announce its Top 2 "2 Good 2 B True" Scams at 10:00 a.m. (EDT)
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The Competition Bureau is on Twitter, with the user name @CompBureau.
Canadians are encouraged to interact with the Bureau via Twitter between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., as well as between 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. The Bureau will be represented by Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien.
Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien will be available for media interviews throughout the day.
Competition Bureau Canada
Most Popular Stories
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Correction: North Dakota Saltwater Spill Story
- Infiniti Exec de Nysschen to Head Cadillac
- Perez Picks Heavily Hispanic Districts in Recount
- Economists Sharply Cut Forecasts for U.S. Growth
- Downside of Low Mortgage Rates: Less Selling
- NHTSA Probes Ford Steering Problems
- Reynolds, Lorillard in Merger Talks
- Liverpool Sells Luis Suarez to Barcelona