OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- As part of Fraud Prevention Month 2013, the Competition Bureau will launch "2 Good 2 B True Day". This social-media based event is being presented in partnership with Fraud Prevention Forum, for which the Competition Bureau is chair.
The Bureau will announce its Top 2 "2 Good 2 B True" Scams at 10:00 a.m. (EDT)
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The Competition Bureau is on Twitter, with the user name @CompBureau.
Canadians are encouraged to interact with the Bureau via Twitter between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., as well as between 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. The Bureau will be represented by Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien.
Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien will be available for media interviews throughout the day.
Competition Bureau Canada
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Advocacy Group Calls for Chrysler Probe
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers