OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- As part of Fraud Prevention Month 2013, the Competition Bureau will launch "2 Good 2 B True Day". This social-media based event is being presented in partnership with Fraud Prevention Forum, for which the Competition Bureau is chair.
The Bureau will announce its Top 2 "2 Good 2 B True" Scams at 10:00 a.m. (EDT)
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The Competition Bureau is on Twitter, with the user name @CompBureau.
Canadians are encouraged to interact with the Bureau via Twitter between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., as well as between 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. The Bureau will be represented by Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien.
Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien will be available for media interviews throughout the day.
Competition Bureau Canada
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women