OTTAWA, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- As part of Fraud Prevention Month 2013, the Competition Bureau will launch "2 Good 2 B True Day". This social-media based event is being presented in partnership with Fraud Prevention Forum, for which the Competition Bureau is chair.
The Bureau will announce its Top 2 "2 Good 2 B True" Scams at 10:00 a.m. (EDT)
Tuesday, March 12, 2013
The Competition Bureau is on Twitter, with the user name @CompBureau.
Canadians are encouraged to interact with the Bureau via Twitter between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m., as well as between 2:30 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. The Bureau will be represented by Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien.
Assistant Deputy Commissioner Dominic Therien will be available for media interviews throughout the day.
Competition Bureau Canada
Most Popular Stories
- 2016 Camaro Shrinks, Moves to Caddy Platform
- Eric Garcia Appointed as Revenue Chief
- Tablets, Cars Drive AT&T Gains
- More Hispanic Voters May Not Mean More Clout
- New Effort to Ban Child Labor From Tobacco Farms
- Stocks Subdued After Gains Earlier in Week
- Apple Pay Debuts With Few Issues
- Government: 500 Million Records Stolen in 12 Months
- Pistorius Gets 5-year Sentence in Shooting Death
- Mom Makes Toys R Us Pull 'Breaking Bad' Dolls