TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Lynx Equity Limited ("Lynx") announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Superior Road Products Limited ("Superior"). "We are excited to have Superior as the newest addition to the Lynx family of companies," commented Mark Brodkin, Partner at Lynx. "With its excellent track record of providing first class pavement preservation and dust control services, we are confident that Superior will make a meaningful contribution to the immediate and longer-term goals of our organization."
Founded in 1993, Superior is a leading applicator of pavement preservation and dust suppressants to industrial, commercial, and agricultural communities in Ontario. The Company has the exclusive rights to Reclamite (the only asphalt rejuvenation products on the market) in Ontario and Eastern Canadian.
For more information on Superior, please visit www.superiorroadproducts.com.
About Lynx Equity
With sales in excess of $100 million, Lynx Equity Limited is a diversified private equity firm focusing on acquiring medium-sized businesses from owners looking to retire. Lynx targets transactions between $2 million and $8 million and utilizes a buy and hold strategy.
Lynx Equity Limited
Most Popular Stories
- Facebook, Twitter Announce Apps for Google Glass
- Will Yahoo Splurge on $1-Billion acquisition of Tumblr?
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': The Return of Khan?
- Google Fiber Making an Impact
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- Exciting Night for UFC Fans
- Teen Drivers Should Be Prepared for Any Car-Related Situation
- Summer Movies Aimed at Young Men, Teen Boys
- RFD-TV launches on Charter Cable