TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Lynx Equity Limited ("Lynx") announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Superior Road Products Limited ("Superior"). "We are excited to have Superior as the newest addition to the Lynx family of companies," commented Mark Brodkin, Partner at Lynx. "With its excellent track record of providing first class pavement preservation and dust control services, we are confident that Superior will make a meaningful contribution to the immediate and longer-term goals of our organization."
Founded in 1993, Superior is a leading applicator of pavement preservation and dust suppressants to industrial, commercial, and agricultural communities in Ontario. The Company has the exclusive rights to Reclamite (the only asphalt rejuvenation products on the market) in Ontario and Eastern Canadian.
For more information on Superior, please visit www.superiorroadproducts.com.
About Lynx Equity
With sales in excess of $100 million, Lynx Equity Limited is a diversified private equity firm focusing on acquiring medium-sized businesses from owners looking to retire. Lynx targets transactions between $2 million and $8 million and utilizes a buy and hold strategy.
Lynx Equity Limited
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia