TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Lynx Equity Limited ("Lynx") announced today that it has completed the acquisition of Superior Road Products Limited ("Superior"). "We are excited to have Superior as the newest addition to the Lynx family of companies," commented Mark Brodkin, Partner at Lynx. "With its excellent track record of providing first class pavement preservation and dust control services, we are confident that Superior will make a meaningful contribution to the immediate and longer-term goals of our organization."
Founded in 1993, Superior is a leading applicator of pavement preservation and dust suppressants to industrial, commercial, and agricultural communities in Ontario. The Company has the exclusive rights to Reclamite (the only asphalt rejuvenation products on the market) in Ontario and Eastern Canadian.
For more information on Superior, please visit www.superiorroadproducts.com.
About Lynx Equity
With sales in excess of $100 million, Lynx Equity Limited is a diversified private equity firm focusing on acquiring medium-sized businesses from owners looking to retire. Lynx targets transactions between $2 million and $8 million and utilizes a buy and hold strategy.
Lynx Equity Limited
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?