EDMONTON, ALBERTA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Beachcomber Hot Tubs & Patio is celebrating their 30th Anniversary this year with a hot tub promotion and a visit to the Edmonton Home & Garden Show, March 21-24 at the Edmonton Expo Centre. They will be featuring deals on select products at the show and invite people looking to transform their backyard or patio into a personal oasis to come by celebrate with them.
Beachcomber Hot Tubs & Patio will feature a wide variety of products at the Home & Garden show including:
- Edmonton hot tubs
- Patio furniture
Beachcomber only manufactures and sells top of the line products, like Helo infrared saunas. Their professional staff will work with customers from start to finish during the purchase process, answering any questions or providing any support they may need including hot tub relocation within the first 6 months of purchase. They are now Edmonton's largest backyard living store, and one of the largest barbecue stores in Edmonton as well.
Beachcomber representative, Kate Owen, attributes the company's success over the past 30 years to quality and attention to detail. "We're very proud of the fact that over 20% of the tubs we sell each year are a direct result of referrals by happy Beachcomber Hot Tub owners to their friends and family, or current owners looking to upgrade to the latest technology."
In June of 2011 Value Invest purchased Beachcomber Hot Tubs & Patio, and are continuing with the same values the business started and carried with it since 1983.
For more information on Beachcomber Hot Tubs & Patio's 30th Anniversary promotions or their visit to the Edmonton Home & Garden Show visit:
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'