Kobe Bryant visited Jimmy Kimmel this week and something that has never happened -- happened.
Someone made fun of the Black Mamba -- to his face.
Talking about Dennis Rodman's recent galavant to North Korea, Kimmel asked the L.A. Laker if he has gotten any "overtures from Kim Jong Un? Him being a big NBA fan, I would imagine he's a fan of yours too."
In which Bryant replied that he had not, and if he would, he would "probably pass."
Perfect lead in for Kimmel: "You would pass on that one."
Bryant: "I would probably pass."
Kimmel: "Oh, for once you're passing."
Bryant was a good sport and laughed it off.
Watch the joke go down (scroll down):
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women