Kobe Bryant visited Jimmy Kimmel this week and something that has never happened -- happened.
Someone made fun of the Black Mamba -- to his face.
Talking about Dennis Rodman's recent galavant to North Korea, Kimmel asked the L.A. Laker if he has gotten any "overtures from Kim Jong Un? Him being a big NBA fan, I would imagine he's a fan of yours too."
In which Bryant replied that he had not, and if he would, he would "probably pass."
Perfect lead in for Kimmel: "You would pass on that one."
Bryant: "I would probably pass."
Kimmel: "Oh, for once you're passing."
Bryant was a good sport and laughed it off.
Watch the joke go down (scroll down):
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Thad Cochran, 76, Seeks 7th Senate Term
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Texas Chiller Moves East
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead
- How Monthly Jobs Reports Move the Markets' Needle
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- WTO Makes Progress on Trade Deal
- Dow Jumps 200 Points on Jobs Data