Kobe Bryant visited Jimmy Kimmel this week and something that has never happened -- happened.
Someone made fun of the Black Mamba -- to his face.
Talking about Dennis Rodman's recent galavant to North Korea, Kimmel asked the L.A. Laker if he has gotten any "overtures from Kim Jong Un? Him being a big NBA fan, I would imagine he's a fan of yours too."
In which Bryant replied that he had not, and if he would, he would "probably pass."
Perfect lead in for Kimmel: "You would pass on that one."
Bryant: "I would probably pass."
Kimmel: "Oh, for once you're passing."
Bryant was a good sport and laughed it off.
Watch the joke go down (scroll down):
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say