Kobe Bryant visited Jimmy Kimmel this week and something that has never happened -- happened.
Someone made fun of the Black Mamba -- to his face.
Talking about Dennis Rodman's recent galavant to North Korea, Kimmel asked the L.A. Laker if he has gotten any "overtures from Kim Jong Un? Him being a big NBA fan, I would imagine he's a fan of yours too."
In which Bryant replied that he had not, and if he would, he would "probably pass."
Perfect lead in for Kimmel: "You would pass on that one."
Bryant: "I would probably pass."
Kimmel: "Oh, for once you're passing."
Bryant was a good sport and laughed it off.
Watch the joke go down (scroll down):
Most Popular Stories
- PBS Series Examines America's Demographic Shift
- California's Ban on Plastic Bags: What Now?
- Petri Likely Broke House Ethics Rules
- Americans Bet Big on Gambling Industry
- Exxon Gives Nod to Fracking Risks
- Morgan: 'Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Blaming Him
- Texas Sees Gains in Hispanic College Enrollment
- Wealth Gap Widens as Rich Spend More on Kids' Education
- Can You Be Fired for Using Medical Marijuana?
- Lack of Sea Ice Brings 35,000 Walruses Ashore