Kobe Bryant visited Jimmy Kimmel this week and something that has never happened -- happened.
Someone made fun of the Black Mamba -- to his face.
Talking about Dennis Rodman's recent galavant to North Korea, Kimmel asked the L.A. Laker if he has gotten any "overtures from Kim Jong Un? Him being a big NBA fan, I would imagine he's a fan of yours too."
In which Bryant replied that he had not, and if he would, he would "probably pass."
Perfect lead in for Kimmel: "You would pass on that one."
Bryant: "I would probably pass."
Kimmel: "Oh, for once you're passing."
Bryant was a good sport and laughed it off.
Watch the joke go down (scroll down):
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go