Pop star Justin Bieber has had an epic week in London, and not in a good way.
First the teen idol has a bad birthday, then he is late to a concert and gets blasted by fans, parents and media, then he faints on stage and has to go to that hospital, and to top it off, he tries to fight a paparrazi and it's all caught on film.
"getting better. thanks for everyone pulling me thru tonight. best fans in the world. figuring out what happened. thanks for the love," Bieber tweeted following the hospital visit.
But then the paparrazi scuffle happened (see video below), making poor Biebs get back on his Twitter mike to let off some steam:
"Ahhhhh! Rough morning. Trying to feel better for this show tonight but let the paps get the best of me...Sometimes when people r shoving cameras in your face all day and yelling the worst thing possible at u...well I'm human. Rough week.
"Not gonna let them get the best of me again. Gonna get focused on this show tonight. Adrenaline is high now. Gonna put it on the stage ... Only way someone can break u is if u let them."
Bieber fans, or Beliebers, will never leave his side and have taken to Twitter remind him he is loved. Currently, "#JustinYouAreTheBestIdolInTheWorld " is trending on Twitter.
Fans must have also given TMZ some unkind words because the people at the celebrity gossip site tweeted this just a moment ago: "Hey Beliebers, we hear you. Now watch your language or else we'll have Justin get back with Selena."
The Biebs literally just wrapped up his last night in London, let's hope nothing transpires before he gets back to the states.
"Such a great run at the O2! @officialjaden @CodySimpson @carlyraejepsen @justinbieber killed the stage. See u soon Portugal! #BELIEVETOUR," tweeted Alfredo Flores (@AlfredoFlores) -- one of Bieber's best friend.
Watch Bieber and the paparrazi (warning foul language):
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women