TAMPA, Fla., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida staffing agency Incepture is hosting a job fair on Monday to hire a number of customer service advocates, bilingual in English and Spanish, for a large health insurance company in the Tampa market.
The staffing agency will host an open house to meet potential candidates Monday, March 11 from 2:30 - 7 p.m. at the Hilton Inn Ybor, located at 1700 East 9(th) Avenue.
In addition to their language skills, candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, 2 or more years of experience in healthcare customer service and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Job seekers should be prepared to work shifts between 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Interested candidates who cannot attend the job fair can apply online at Incepture's Tampa jobs page for the Bilingual Customer Service Advocate position.
About Incepture: At Incepture, we pride ourselves on being more than an ordinary staffing agency. We strive to develop a strong partnership that provides benefits both to our clients and job seekers. Visit our website for more information on our Florida employment solutions.
Media contact: Libby Kelly, Incepture, 904.363.4066
Web site: http://www.incepture.com//
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide