TAMPA, Fla., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida staffing agency Incepture is hosting a job fair on Monday to hire a number of customer service advocates, bilingual in English and Spanish, for a large health insurance company in the Tampa market.
The staffing agency will host an open house to meet potential candidates Monday, March 11 from 2:30 - 7 p.m. at the Hilton Inn Ybor, located at 1700 East 9(th) Avenue.
In addition to their language skills, candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, 2 or more years of experience in healthcare customer service and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Job seekers should be prepared to work shifts between 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Interested candidates who cannot attend the job fair can apply online at Incepture's Tampa jobs page for the Bilingual Customer Service Advocate position.
About Incepture: At Incepture, we pride ourselves on being more than an ordinary staffing agency. We strive to develop a strong partnership that provides benefits both to our clients and job seekers. Visit our website for more information on our Florida employment solutions.
Media contact: Libby Kelly, Incepture, 904.363.4066
Web site: http://www.incepture.com//
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges