TAMPA, Fla., March 8, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Florida staffing agency Incepture is hosting a job fair on Monday to hire a number of customer service advocates, bilingual in English and Spanish, for a large health insurance company in the Tampa market.
The staffing agency will host an open house to meet potential candidates Monday, March 11 from 2:30 - 7 p.m. at the Hilton Inn Ybor, located at 1700 East 9(th) Avenue.
In addition to their language skills, candidates must have a high school diploma or equivalent, 2 or more years of experience in healthcare customer service and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Job seekers should be prepared to work shifts between 7 a.m. - 9 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Interested candidates who cannot attend the job fair can apply online at Incepture's Tampa jobs page for the Bilingual Customer Service Advocate position.
About Incepture: At Incepture, we pride ourselves on being more than an ordinary staffing agency. We strive to develop a strong partnership that provides benefits both to our clients and job seekers. Visit our website for more information on our Florida employment solutions.
Media contact: Libby Kelly, Incepture, 904.363.4066
Web site: http://www.incepture.com//
Most Popular Stories
- Toxic Algae Threatens Florida Fishing, Tourism
- Hispanic Groups Lead Voter Registration Drive
- Fed Signals It Will Keep Key Rate at Record Low
- Eva Mendes Gives Birth to a Baby Girl
- Stocks Rise Before Fed Statement
- Occupy Wall Street Buys Up Student Debt
- FedEx Adding 50,000 Holiday Jobs
- Plus-Size iPhones Live Up to The Hype
- Kohl's Hiring 67,000 for the Holidays
- Cool Features on Today's New iOS 8