GUELPH, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited (TSX: HMM.A) (HMCL) today announced that HMCL's Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.02 per Class A Subordinate Voting Share and $0.02 per Class B Common share (not listed on the TSX) payable April 11, 2013, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 28, 2013. The ex-dividend date is March 26, 2013.
Important Income Tax Information for Canadian Resident Shareholders
HMCL designates the entire amount of this taxable dividend to be an "eligible dividend" for purposes of the Income Tax Act (Canada), as amended from time to time. This notice meets the requirement of the Income Tax Act (Canada). Please contact your tax advisor if you have any questions with regard to the designation of the eligible dividend.
About Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited
Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited manufactures a broad range of products for the electronic and electrical products industry, including metallic and non-metallic enclosures, racks, small cases, outlet strips, surge suppressors and electronic transformers.
Hammond Manufacturing Company Limited
Robert F. Hammond
Chairman and CEO
(519) 822-7289 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?