Pleasant Ridge-based ePrize, a leading brand-promotion company, announced it has acquired Bulbstorm, a Phoenix-based promotional marketing company that integrates campaigns for brands such as Intel and NBC across multiple digital platforms.
It marked the fourth acquisition by ePrize in the past 20 months. Matt Wise, CEO of ePrize, said the acquisitions are part of the firm's quest to grow from its roots as a firm that developed prize-giveaways for client companies to a much broader brand loyalty enhancer using digital technology.
"Bulbstorm has an innovative and flexible technology for creating and deploying multi-screen engagement promotions," Wise said. The acquisition will boost ePrize's ability to offer advanced solutions to clients.
The firm now has 420 employees across the country, more than 300 of them in Pleasant Ridge. It has added 20 employees since the beginning of January and has more than 40 open positions it is trying to fill at this time. ePrize will pick up three of Bulbstorm's employees, who will remain in Phoenix.
ePrize has seen its revenues grow by more than 22% from 2011 to 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street