Pleasant Ridge-based ePrize, a leading brand-promotion company, announced it has acquired Bulbstorm, a Phoenix-based promotional marketing company that integrates campaigns for brands such as Intel and NBC across multiple digital platforms.
It marked the fourth acquisition by ePrize in the past 20 months. Matt Wise, CEO of ePrize, said the acquisitions are part of the firm's quest to grow from its roots as a firm that developed prize-giveaways for client companies to a much broader brand loyalty enhancer using digital technology.
"Bulbstorm has an innovative and flexible technology for creating and deploying multi-screen engagement promotions," Wise said. The acquisition will boost ePrize's ability to offer advanced solutions to clients.
The firm now has 420 employees across the country, more than 300 of them in Pleasant Ridge. It has added 20 employees since the beginning of January and has more than 40 open positions it is trying to fill at this time. ePrize will pick up three of Bulbstorm's employees, who will remain in Phoenix.
ePrize has seen its revenues grow by more than 22% from 2011 to 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property