Pleasant Ridge-based ePrize, a leading brand-promotion company, announced it has acquired Bulbstorm, a Phoenix-based promotional marketing company that integrates campaigns for brands such as Intel and NBC across multiple digital platforms.
It marked the fourth acquisition by ePrize in the past 20 months. Matt Wise, CEO of ePrize, said the acquisitions are part of the firm's quest to grow from its roots as a firm that developed prize-giveaways for client companies to a much broader brand loyalty enhancer using digital technology.
"Bulbstorm has an innovative and flexible technology for creating and deploying multi-screen engagement promotions," Wise said. The acquisition will boost ePrize's ability to offer advanced solutions to clients.
The firm now has 420 employees across the country, more than 300 of them in Pleasant Ridge. It has added 20 employees since the beginning of January and has more than 40 open positions it is trying to fill at this time. ePrize will pick up three of Bulbstorm's employees, who will remain in Phoenix.
ePrize has seen its revenues grow by more than 22% from 2011 to 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight