At least two El Paso hotels will have job openings available at a job fair Friday.
The Camino Real Hotel Downtown and the Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites at 7935 Artcraft will have a total of about 25 jobs available at the fair -- from managers to room housekeepers, reported Workforce Solutions Upper Rio Grande, which is hosting the event at its Downtown employment office.
It will be held 9 a.m.-noon at 300 E. Main St.
Only the two hotels had confirmed participation in the fair by today, but it's possible other hotels may take part in it, said Bernadette Flores, Workforce Solutions spokeswoman. The agency each week holds a job fair for a specific industry at its Downtown employment center. More information: urgjobs.org, 887-2000.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields