California authorities said they found a large amount of marijuana, worth about $1 million, near a crashed boat near Vandenberg Air Force base.
Homeland Security investigators removed the marijuana after the discovery Thursday, the Los Angeles Times said.
Authorities were also developing a plan to remove the boat, fuel and motor, the Times reported.
Officials said they are continuing to search for suspects, and it's not clear if anyone was hurt in the crash.
Base personnel were told to avoid the area.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise
- Amanda Bynes Enrolls in California's FIDM
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- How to Arm Yourself Against CryptoLocker Virus
- Eagle Deaths OK'd for Wind Power
- World Cup Draws: Coaches, Players Offer Insights
- Consistent Hiring Points to Stronger Economy Ahead