California authorities said they found a large amount of marijuana, worth about $1 million, near a crashed boat near Vandenberg Air Force base.
Homeland Security investigators removed the marijuana after the discovery Thursday, the Los Angeles Times said.
Authorities were also developing a plan to remove the boat, fuel and motor, the Times reported.
Officials said they are continuing to search for suspects, and it's not clear if anyone was hurt in the crash.
Base personnel were told to avoid the area.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- Banks Buying Little From Minority Firms: Study
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down