Canadian pop star Justin Bieber said via Twitter Friday he is "getting better" after falling ill during a show at London's O2 arena Thursday night.
"getting better. thanks for everyone pulling me thru tonight. best fans in the world. figuring out what happened. thanks for the love," Bieber tweeted.
People.com quoted Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, as telling the audience at Thursday's concert the 19-year-old singer had been having trouble breathing all night.
"He got oxygen from emergency personnel. He insisted on finishing the show," his representative told E! News after the concert. "He is on the way to the hospital right now."
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients