Canadian pop star Justin Bieber said via Twitter Friday he is "getting better" after falling ill during a show at London's O2 arena Thursday night.
"getting better. thanks for everyone pulling me thru tonight. best fans in the world. figuring out what happened. thanks for the love," Bieber tweeted.
People.com quoted Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, as telling the audience at Thursday's concert the 19-year-old singer had been having trouble breathing all night.
"He got oxygen from emergency personnel. He insisted on finishing the show," his representative told E! News after the concert. "He is on the way to the hospital right now."
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum