Canadian pop star Justin Bieber said via Twitter Friday he is "getting better" after falling ill during a show at London's O2 arena Thursday night.
"getting better. thanks for everyone pulling me thru tonight. best fans in the world. figuring out what happened. thanks for the love," Bieber tweeted.
People.com quoted Bieber's manager, Scooter Braun, as telling the audience at Thursday's concert the 19-year-old singer had been having trouble breathing all night.
"He got oxygen from emergency personnel. He insisted on finishing the show," his representative told E! News after the concert. "He is on the way to the hospital right now."
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook