TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Attention: Business / Financial Editors
allBanc Split Corp. (the "Company") (TSX: ABK.A)(TSX: ABK.PR.C) is pleased to announce that is has completed its public offering of Class C preferred shares, series 1 ("Preferred Shares") and Class A capital shares ("Capital Shares"), raising $60,713,709 through the issuance of 1,177,652 Preferred Shares and 560,000 Capital Shares at a price per share of $31.64 and $41.88, respectively. In addition, the Company has redeemed all of its outstanding Class B preferred shares. The Preferred Shares and Capital Shares were offered to the public on a best efforts basis by a syndicate of agents led by Scotiabank which included CIBC, RBC Capital Markets, TD Securities Inc., BMO Capital Markets, National Bank Financial Inc., Canaccord Genuity Corp., Macquarie Private Wealth Inc., Raymond James Ltd., GMP Securities L.P., Mackie Research Capital Corporation, Burgeonvest Bick Securities Limited, Desjardins Securities Inc. and Manulife Securities Incorporated.
allBanc Split Corp. is a mutual fund corporation created to hold a portfolio of common shares of the Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, The Bank of Nova Scotia, Royal Bank of Canada and The Toronto Dominion Bank.
The Capital Shares and Preferred Shares of allBanc Split Corp. are listed for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols ABK.A and ABK.PR.C, respectively.
allBanc Split Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- House OKs $1 Billion for Ukraine
- BP Tripled CEO's Pay Despite Deepwater Horizon
- EU Breaks Off Talks With Russia
- Putin Gets Thumbs-up From Assad
- Where Are the World's Most Expensive Cities?
- Nakamoto 'No Longer Involved' in Bitcoin
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Cuba Accepts Invite for Talks With EU
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit