TORONTO, ONTARIO -- (Marketwire) -- 03/08/13 -- Attention: Business / Financial Editors
allBanc Split Corp. (the "Company") (TSX: ABK.A)(TSX: ABK.PR.C) is pleased to announce that is has completed its public offering of Class C preferred shares, series 1 ("Preferred Shares") and Class A capital shares ("Capital Shares"), raising $60,713,709 through the issuance of 1,177,652 Preferred Shares and 560,000 Capital Shares at a price per share of $31.64 and $41.88, respectively. In addition, the Company has redeemed all of its outstanding Class B preferred shares. The Preferred Shares and Capital Shares were offered to the public on a best efforts basis by a syndicate of agents led by Scotiabank which included CIBC, RBC Capital Markets, TD Securities Inc., BMO Capital Markets, National Bank Financial Inc., Canaccord Genuity Corp., Macquarie Private Wealth Inc., Raymond James Ltd., GMP Securities L.P., Mackie Research Capital Corporation, Burgeonvest Bick Securities Limited, Desjardins Securities Inc. and Manulife Securities Incorporated.
allBanc Split Corp. is a mutual fund corporation created to hold a portfolio of common shares of the Bank of Montreal, Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, The Bank of Nova Scotia, Royal Bank of Canada and The Toronto Dominion Bank.
The Capital Shares and Preferred Shares of allBanc Split Corp. are listed for trading on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbols ABK.A and ABK.PR.C, respectively.
allBanc Split Corp.
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe