PENNSAUKEN, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- J&J Snack Foods Corp. and Mike Trout are teaming up to offer our customers, broker associates and consumers a chance to meet the 2012 American League Rookie of the Year and attend a ballgame in sunny California! The promotion will target both the retail and foodservice industries -- offering chances to win for school foodservice directors, students, foodservice & retail brokers, retailers and consumers.
Mike Trout burst onto the major league baseball scene in 2012 as a 20 year old. His play with the Angels of Anaheim has earned him many honors, including American League Rookie of the Year, and Runner Up for American League M.V.P.
Winners will be chosen in early June for a trip to California July 1st-3rd! For more information on this promotion please check out our website at www.jjsnack.com.
J&J Snack Foods Corp.'s principal products include SUPERPRETZEL, PRETZEL FILLERS and other soft pretzels, ICEE, SLUSH PUPPIE and ARCTIC BLAST frozen beverages, LUIGI'S, MAMA TISH'S, SHAPE UPS, MINUTE MAID* and BARQ'S** frozen juice bars and ices, WHOLE FRUIT sorbet, FRUIT-A-FREEZE frozen fruit bars, MARY B'S biscuits and dumplings, DADDY RAY'S fig and fruit bars, TIO PEPE'S and CALIFORNIA CHURROS Churros, THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY funnel cakes, and MRS. GOODCOOKIE, CAMDEN CREEK, COUNTRY HOME and READI-BAKE cookies. J & J has manufacturing facilities in Pennsauken, Bridgeport and Bellmawr, New Jersey; Scranton, Hatfield and Chambersburg, Pennsylvania; Carrollton, Texas; Atlanta, Georgia; Moscow Mills, Missouri; Pensacola, Florida and Vernon and Norwalk, California.
*MINUTE MAID is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
**BARQ'S is a registered trademark of Barq's Inc.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2249822
Marketing Manager - Foodservice
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict