PENNSAUKEN, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- J&J Snack Foods Corp. and Mike Trout are teaming up to offer our customers, broker associates and consumers a chance to meet the 2012 American League Rookie of the Year and attend a ballgame in sunny California! The promotion will target both the retail and foodservice industries -- offering chances to win for school foodservice directors, students, foodservice & retail brokers, retailers and consumers.
Mike Trout burst onto the major league baseball scene in 2012 as a 20 year old. His play with the Angels of Anaheim has earned him many honors, including American League Rookie of the Year, and Runner Up for American League M.V.P.
Winners will be chosen in early June for a trip to California July 1st-3rd! For more information on this promotion please check out our website at www.jjsnack.com.
J&J Snack Foods Corp.'s principal products include SUPERPRETZEL, PRETZEL FILLERS and other soft pretzels, ICEE, SLUSH PUPPIE and ARCTIC BLAST frozen beverages, LUIGI'S, MAMA TISH'S, SHAPE UPS, MINUTE MAID* and BARQ'S** frozen juice bars and ices, WHOLE FRUIT sorbet, FRUIT-A-FREEZE frozen fruit bars, MARY B'S biscuits and dumplings, DADDY RAY'S fig and fruit bars, TIO PEPE'S and CALIFORNIA CHURROS Churros, THE FUNNEL CAKE FACTORY funnel cakes, and MRS. GOODCOOKIE, CAMDEN CREEK, COUNTRY HOME and READI-BAKE cookies. J & J has manufacturing facilities in Pennsauken, Bridgeport and Bellmawr, New Jersey; Scranton, Hatfield and Chambersburg, Pennsylvania; Carrollton, Texas; Atlanta, Georgia; Moscow Mills, Missouri; Pensacola, Florida and Vernon and Norwalk, California.
*MINUTE MAID is a registered trademark of The Coca-Cola Company.
**BARQ'S is a registered trademark of Barq's Inc.
Image Available: http://www2.marketwire.com/mw/frame_mw?attachid=2249822
Marketing Manager - Foodservice
Most Popular Stories
- SEO Traffic Lab Celebrate Wins at Digital Marketing Event 'Internet World 2013' in London
- Social Media Initiatives Should Follow Customers' Lead
- Apple CEO: Offshore Units Not a 'Tax Gimmick'
- U.S. Senate Accuses Apple of Large-scale Tax Avoidance
- UTEP Water Recycling Project Wins Venture Titles
- Marketo Makes a Mint in IPO: Stock Shoots Up More than 50 Percent
- Bieber Booed at Billboard Awards
- Crude Oil Up, Gasoline Down
- Austin Startup Compare Metrics Raises $3.5 Million for Expansion
- Why So Many Top 'Car Guys' Are Actually Women