VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Highbank Resources Ltd. (TSX VENTURE: HBK)(FRANKFURT: V7O) (the "Company"). Attention has been called to Highbank's Swamp Point North Aggregate deposit located just 78 miles north of the Port of Prince Rupert and 38 miles south of the Port of Stewart.
CEO/President Victor N. Bryant and CFO/Director Gary Musil explain more in the Smartstox interview - March 6, 2013.
The Smartstox Online TV Talk Show, a leading international Internet news portal on small-cap companies, is pleased to announce a Web-streamed CEO interview and corporate profile is now available for Highbank Resources Ltd. at: www.smartstox.com/interviews/hbk Interviews are also now available on iPad and iPhone, as well as on Twitter at http://sstx.t/bv0Hb
Smartstox.com provides investors with informative investment-related content through video and audio interviews with the management of small cap companies discussing their organization's activities and outlook, along with written profiles of the Company. The profiled companies themselves compensation Smartstox.com for production of the materials. Readers are encouraged to read the full disclosure, available at www.smartstox.com
On behalf of the Board of Directors of HIGHBANK RESOURCES LTD.
Gary Musil, CFO/Director
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Highbank Resources Ltd.
(604) 683-1350 (FAX)
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel