MONTREAL, QUEBEC -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Kilkenny Capital Corporation (the "Corporation" or "Kilkenny")(TSX VENTURE: KIK.H), a Capital Pool Company pursuant to Policy 2.4 of the TSX Venture Exchange's Corporate Finance Manual, announced that, following the due diligence conducted and the current market conditions, it no longer goes forward with its proposed Qualifying Transaction with CHS Resources Inc. announced in a press release dated August 16, 2012.
Following the meeting of its shareholders on January 9, 2013 as well as the review of the TSX Venture Exchange ("TSXV"), the Class "A" common shares of the Corporation (the "Common Shares") are now listed on NEX since Monday, January 21, 2013 and the Corporation has requested the reinstatement for trading of its Common Shares on NEX as soon as possible. The Corporation's trading symbol is KIK.H.
The NEX is a separate board of the TSXV designed to provide a trading forum for publicly-listed companies while they assess their business plans, operations, and formulate a strategy to reactivate their businesses for future growth. The Corporation will resume its process of identifying and evaluating businesses and assets with a view to completing a transaction which will meet the initial listing requirements of the TSXV.
Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Mr. Marcel Bergeron
President, Chief Executive Officer,
Chief Financial Officer and Secretary
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- It's Primary Time in Texas
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- How to Survive a Subzero Stranding
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- N.M. Dems Say Nonprofit Helping Martinez Campaign