AZUSA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Christopher Homes is preparing for the April debut of Wisteria in Rosedale, a new neighborhood that will redefine luxury and sophistication in the San Gabriel Valley. Exceptionally designed to meet and surpass the goals of today's discerning consumer, Wisteria will introduce the largest residences in this master-planned community, where interior elegance is complemented by architectural flexibility that gives buyers the freedom they need and want. For more information on this highly anticipated opportunity and to place one's name on the growing interest registry, please visit www.livewisteria.com.
"Wisteria has been designed with a certain homebuyer in mind, one who aspires to the finer things in life and who appreciates a higher caliber of new home luxury. This neighborhood blends beauty with innovation and buyers who have been looking for the home of their dreams will soon find that Wisteria has everything they imagined in a naturally tranquil yet accessible location," said Phil Yasskin, vice president, director of marketing and sales for Christopher Homes. "A great home should enrich one's life and this spectacular collection will unveil residences that offer convenient home offices on the first level, large bedrooms, some with in-suite baths and incredible great rooms that bring people together for casual gatherings as well as special celebrations. Homebuyers who value versatility and the ability to shape their home will find the first-level bedroom suites, along with upstairs lofts and bonus rooms, ideal spaces as their individual needs evolve."
Architectural highlights to further underscore Wisteria's stunning consumer appeal will include its choice of single-level or two-level living residences and its impressively sized homesites for outdoor living. Three Wisteria plans will present rare opportunities for single story elegance, with Residence Two and Two X offering a standard downstairs master bedroom suite, plus a second master bedroom suite upstairs in Residence Two X. Residence Three will offer an approximately 360 square foot private three-room casita just steps from the activity core of the home, an outstanding layout for families with college students or relatives living with them. Wisteria's optional covered patios include sliding glass walls to extend one's living space outdoors, a priority for many Southern Californians who enjoy dining and entertaining outside with family and friends.
Most Popular Stories
- Schedule packed with talent at the Fox
- Entrepreneurs Chase Social Media
- European Car Sales up First Time in 20 Months
- I never set out to be a role model but it's great to be one ; IN THE HOTSEATBetter known by his stage name Wretch 32, Jermaine Sinclair is a 28-year-old rapper from London. In 2011 his debut album Black and White sold over a million copies and scored three top five singles. His latest single Blackout was released this week
- Manila's Hollywood Week
- The Blade, Toledo, Ohio, TK Barger column
- Promoter McLean 'provided more musical joy than Dylan and Prince combined'
- Emirati announces new film project at Cannes
- SINCE YOU ASKED [Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (PA)]
- Austin musicians point to a variety of reasons to appreciate McCartney