EDISON, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that the Company's management will participate in a panel discussion at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City.
Stephen Saiz, General Manager of Mobile, will participate in a panel discussion on What's Next in Mobile/Social Games at 1:00pm EDT. Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Mike Vesey, Chief Financial Officer, and Mr. Saiz will meet with investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
There will be no audio webcast of the Company's panel discussion available.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama and NBA Baller Beats. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and has an office in Brockhampton, UK. More info can be found online at majescoent.com or on Twitter @Majesco.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Investor Relations Contact:
Stephanie Prince/Jody Burfening
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World