EDISON, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that the Company's management will participate in a panel discussion at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City.
Stephen Saiz, General Manager of Mobile, will participate in a panel discussion on What's Next in Mobile/Social Games at 1:00pm EDT. Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Mike Vesey, Chief Financial Officer, and Mr. Saiz will meet with investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
There will be no audio webcast of the Company's panel discussion available.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama and NBA Baller Beats. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and has an office in Brockhampton, UK. More info can be found online at majescoent.com or on Twitter @Majesco.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Investor Relations Contact:
Stephanie Prince/Jody Burfening
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels