EDISON, NJ -- (Marketwire) -- 03/07/13 -- Majesco Entertainment (NASDAQ: COOL), an innovative provider of video games for the mass market, announced today that the Company's management will participate in a panel discussion at the Piper Jaffray Technology, Media & Telecommunications Conference on Wednesday, March 13, 2013 at the Le Parker Meridien Hotel in New York City.
Stephen Saiz, General Manager of Mobile, will participate in a panel discussion on What's Next in Mobile/Social Games at 1:00pm EDT. Jesse Sutton, Chief Executive Officer, Mike Vesey, Chief Financial Officer, and Mr. Saiz will meet with investors in one-on-one meetings throughout the day.
There will be no audio webcast of the Company's panel discussion available.
About Majesco Entertainment Company
Majesco Entertainment Company is a provider of video games for the mass market. Building on more than 20 years of operating history, the company is focused on developing and publishing a wide range of casual and family oriented video games on all leading console and handheld platforms as well as mobile devices. Product highlights include Zumba® Fitness, Cooking Mama and NBA Baller Beats. The company's shares are traded on the Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol: COOL. Majesco is headquartered in Edison, NJ and has an office in Brockhampton, UK. More info can be found online at majescoent.com or on Twitter @Majesco.
Add to Digg Bookmark with del.icio.us Add to Newsvine
Investor Relations Contact:
Stephanie Prince/Jody Burfening
Most Popular Stories
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Singer Ian Watkins Sentenced to 35 Years Prison for Child Sex Abuse
- Universal CityWalk Rings in 2014 with Southern California's Biggest New Year's Eve Party, Featuring Dazzling Fireworks Displays, Three Live Concert Stages, DJ Performances and a Midnight Cascade of 1,000 Pounds of Confetti
- The Illuminati Don't Exist, Just Ask Them
- Contest Gives Startups a Jump in Jersey
- SAC Capital Employee Guilty of Insider Trading
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Senate Sends Bipartisan Budget Plan to President
- Fed Signals Strong Confidence in U.S. Economy